A 25-hour Teacher Training Certification Course
The Trauma-Conscious Yoga Method℠
When: Thursday, September 5th- Sunday, September 8th
Where: Blue Yoga Nyla
Created and led by Nityda Gessel, LCSW, E-RYT 500, TIYT
Mental Health Professionals will:
- Receive sound knowledge in The Trauma-Conscious Yoga Method
- Grow their clinical skills and learn how to bring a somatic focus to their work
- Learn how to integrate this method into their current talk therapy practice(s)
Yoga Teachers will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of The Trauma-Conscious Yoga Method
- Learn clinical skills that have evolved from several different trauma-focused, evidence-based, psychotherapeutic modalities
- Receive the knowledge necessary to work with trauma survivors in diverse settings in a way that is empowering, healing and resists retraumatization
Early Bird Tickets are on sale for $770 from now through July 6th!
General Admission will be $870 from July 7th – Septemeber 1st. Payment plans available.